Some helpful advice from Dustin about caring for your pool during a heavy rainstorm.
(Edited Transcript Below)
- We wanted to remind everybody with the heavy rain that we’re about to get to check your cover pumps.
- If you have a solid cover you want to make sure that you have a pump that is working and can pump that rainwater off as fast as it’s getting on there. Make sure that you’re moving it to the spa cover as needed.
- Also remember that if you have stakes around your pool as we get heavy rains that ground is going to soften and those stakes are going to pull out a lot easier so you want to work to get all that rain water off that cover ASAP.
- For some people it may mean you want to get another separate cover pump and put it on top of the spa cover.
- Some people just have to go out there and move it, but you want to make sure that they’re working keep that rain water off to prolong the life of the cover and protect your pool.